Bergerson Caswell operating procedures during COVID-19 pandemic
In the event of further quarantine measures by the state or federal governments, Bergerson Caswell would like to reassure our customers that we will continue to provide all critical services even in times of quarantine. People can’t live and be healthy without clean fresh water. We have discussed and coordinated with our work crews to ensure that we will be able to make sure that our customers water systems will continue to operate through the extent of this pandemic.In light of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, and the fact that the seasonal influenza (flu) virus is also widespread, we are taking proactive steps to address a number of business concerns. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of employees, customers, visitors or others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations during this pandemic. Our employees will be taking additional steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases during their workday. Some of our preparedness and response steps include:
- We’ve implemented policies to protect our people, customers and vendors, including a pause in non-essential business travel, enhanced cleaning and social distancing.
- We are constantly reviewing, refining and updating our approach to the coronavirus to ensure business continuity, the health of our employeesand, ultimately, service to our customers.
- We are monitoring trusted information sources and communicating with the proper government agencies and contacts.
- We’re prepared to ensure at minimum, that all emergency services will be available throughout the extent of this pandemic.
- If you have a concern about your water system or have an inquiry about service, please contact us during normal business hours.
- We will continue to adapt to your evolving needs during this extraordinary time in our history and have complete trust in the resilience of our people, our communities and our technology.
Thank you for trusting us with your business.
Bergerson –Caswell, Inc.