Bergerson Caswell Geothermal Division
Welcome to the geothermal home for Bergerson Caswell, Inc. (BCI), the premier geothermal loop installation company in the Midwest. BCI has the capacity to handle every aspect of geothermal design and installation, from the smallest residential field to the largest commercial project. With millions of feet of loop installed across the United States, you can have confidence that your project will be completed by a company with an unparalleled work history and is committed to customer satisfaction.
BCI works in many different areas of geothermal design and installation. Whether you are a home owner that needs more information about our products or an architect or engineer that needs a thermal conductivity test, you can find your answers or our contact information here.
Here is a list of quick links to our services:
- What is a Ground Source Heat Pump?
- Information for Home Owners
- Information for large field owners or operators
- Information for Engineers
- Thermal Conductivity Testing and Reports
- Geothermal Drilling capabilities
- Design assistance
- Horizontal and directional drilling