Bergerson Caswell Geothermal Conductivity Testing
With the increasing popularity of large, commercial geothermal system installations, the need for competitive GSHP designs requires more precise knowledge of geological formations and their thermal response. Bergerson Caswell provides fast and accurate Geothermal Conductivity Testing and results for commercial geothermal projects. We are a leader in testing and design support and have an extensive list of projects and outcomes for commercial projects in the Upper Midwest.
Geothermal Conductivity Testing:
- Standard testing is available for boreholes up to 850 feet deep
- Testing can be performed any time of the year.
- Typical tests are run continuously from 48-60 hours
- Sample Test Report from TC Test by Bergerson Caswell
- Map of Thermal Conductivity Wells and Testing Experience
- Map of Completed Commercial Geothermal Projects
We provide professional Thermal Response / Geothermal Conductivity testing services in these states:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Nationwide project services are available upon request.